Top best answers to the question «How do you cite phaedrus»
- MLA. Plato. Plato's Phaedrus. Cambridge :University Press, 1952.
- APA. Plato. ( 1952). Plato's Phaedrus. Cambridge :University Press,
- Chicago. Plato. Plato's Phaedrus. Cambridge :University Press, 1952.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you cite phaedrus?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Who is phaedrus zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance?
Phaedrus was a highly analytical academic prodigy who grew disenchanted with the western intellectual tradition's limited notion of reason. While teaching English at Montana State University in Bozeman, he begins to develop a philosophy that revolves around a concept he calls Quality.
❓ Can you cite a textbook?
Citing an open textbook is like citing any online textbook. Therefore, as the author and publisher of an open textbook, it is your job to provide the elements required for a complete reference, regardless of citation style, such as: textbook title, author(s) or editor(s), copyright year, and publisher name and place.
❓ How do i cite literature?
How do you cite in a literature review? Literature Review: Citation Styles & Plagiarism. It is how you give credit to the author for their creative and intellectual works that you referenced as support for your research.Generally, citations should include author’s name, date, publisher information, journal information and/or DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «How do you cite phaedrus?» so you can surely find the answer!How to cite chemical literature?
Author 1 (Last name, Initials.); Author 2; Author 3. Book Title, Edition (# ed.); Publisher Name: Place of Publication, Year of Publication; Pages (pp range or p single). Sorrel, T.N. Organic Chemistry, 2nd ed.; University Science Books: Sausalito, CA, 2006; pp 59-63.How to cite classic literature?
Example CitationsGenerally, when citing ancient texts, you will use the following format: [Author], [Title] [Book/Section. (Poem, if applicable).] [Line numbers cited.] How to cite cse style?
- There are three ways to correctly cite sources in the CSE style. They should not be mixed together (format all citations the same way). Name-Year (N-Y): Also known as author-date, the author name and publication year are surrounded with parenthesis and placed next to the cited text as an in-text citation.
What is grey literature? Grey literature is defined by GreyNet International (2019) as "multiple document types produced on all levels of government, academics, business, and organization in electronic and print formats not controlled by commercial publishing i.e. where publishing is not the primary activity of the producing body" ("GreyNet's business report" section, para. 2).How to cite grey literature?
These are the sources and citations used to research grey literature. This bibliography was generated on Cite This For Me on Saturday, September 26, 2015How to cite literature reviews?
Read the literature. Critically read each source, look for the arguments presented rather than for facts. Take notes as you read and start to organise your review around themes and ideas. Consider using a table, matrix or concept map to identify how the different sources relate to each other.How to cite scientific literature?
In scientific writing, we don't cite references by using footnotes. Instead, citations including author's last name and year are inserted directly into the text, like this (Kusnick, 1997).What does literature cite in?
The source of the information or ideas must be credited directly in the text and this is known as citing literature. Usually, the sources you cite will be your primary articles, popular article, books or texts. However, you should also cite any personal communications with researchers or instructors.Can i cite a literature review?
If you are citing the conclusions of the review, then you cite the review, e.g. "Ika (2009) reviewed the project management literature and identified three basic approaches to project success, “objectivist”, “situational” and “subjectivist” with different approaches and assumptions." If you are referring to the papers ...How do i cite a dictionary?
- Place the citation at the end of the sentence before the period. Put the citation in parentheses. Each citation will contain either the author’s name or title of the dictionary, the year of publication, and a page number if there is one. These are separated by commas.
To cite a speech, lecture, or other oral presentation, cite the speaker's name and the title of the speech (if any) in quotation marks. Follow with the title of the particular conference or meeting, the name of the organization, and the venue and its city (if the name of the city is not listed in the venue's name).How do i cite a website?
What information do you need to cite a document on a website?
- However, when you are citing a particular document or piece of information from a website, include both a reference list entry and an in-text citation. The key to creating the reference list entry is to determine the type of content on the web page.
The information needed to properly cite an audiobook varies depending on the works cited format that you’re required to use (which your tutor can advise you on) and the information that you deem to be relevant. The book citation basics, such as author, title, publication date, and publisher, should be included, but you can make a judgment call on additional details like the name of the narrator and the format of the audiobook.How do i cite an introduction?
In the citation use the name of the author of the introduction, foreword or preface, even if they are not the author of the book (e.g. an introduction written by an editor). When the author name is not mentioned in the text, the citation consists of the author's name and the year of publication in brackets.How do i cite norton shakespeare?
Write "The Norton Shakespeare" in italics after the editors' names and insert a period. Since "The Norton Shakespeare" has two editions, indicate which one you are referencing by writing "1st ed." or "2nd ed." after the title. Indicate the location of publication, publishing company and year of publication.How do i cite socrates apology?
MLA (7th ed.)
Plato, , and Hugh Tredennick. The Last Days of Socrates: The Apology :crito :phaedo. London: Penguin Books, 1954. Print.
- Step 2: In Microsoft Word, you will see a Zotero Tab. When you want to insert an in-text citation select "Add/Edit Citation."
- Step 3: Choose your citation style from the menu (such as APA, Chicago, IEEE, etc.).
- Step 4: A search bar will appear.
For the in-text citation for a book with eight or more authors, include the first author and then 'et al. '. Include the first six authors' names, then insert three ellipsis points and add the last author name in the Reference List.How do you cite a bibliography?
- To cite books in your MLA bibliography , or "Works Cited" page, you'll need the names of the authors or editors, the title of the book, and publishing information. Your format will be slightly different if you're citing an edited book or citing a single piece within a book.
When quoting a contract, you should write the quote and then include the page number and section where the quote can be found. If you cite a contract in a letter, you should inform the recipient that you can provide them a copy of the contract if necessary.How do you cite a critique?
Citation format: You do need to cite the article you are writing about, but please mention both the title and the authors of the paper in the introductory paragraph of your critique. If you need to cite any other articles, use parenthetical citations in the form: (Author name, year).How do you cite a declaration?
- When citing the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution itself, do not cite it in the "Works Cited" list…
- The first time you reference the work, include the institutional author (US) and date (1776) in your parenthetical reference.
- Ex: ". . . in the Declaration of Independence (US 1776)."
- Advanced citing: