Top best answers to the question «Who wrote the book»
Who wrote the book The last of the Mohicans?
- The Last of the Mohicans: A Narrative of 1757 (1826) is a historical novel by James Fenimore Cooper. It is the second book of the Leatherstocking Tales pentalogy and the best known to contemporary audiences.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who wrote the book?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Who wrote beloved book?
- This is a study guide for the book Beloved written by Toni Morrison. Beloved is a novel by the American writer Toni Morrison, published in 1987.
❓ Who wrote outlander book?
- Outlander (published in the United Kingdom as Cross Stitch) is the first in a series of eight historical multi-genre novels by Diana Gabaldon.
❓ Who wrote pocahontas book?
- Camilla Townsend, author of the authoritative Pocahontas and the Powhatan Dilemma and a history professor at Rutgers University, who is featured in Beyond the Myth, talks to Smithsonian about why the story of Pocahontas has been so distorted for so long and why her true legacy is vital to understand today.
3 other answers
As we can see, knowing who wrote the book of Ruth depends in part on when the book was written—but there isn’t strong evidence for an early, middle, or late date. Thus, even by our interpretation, the identity of the author remains unresolved, and any proposal remains speculative. Let’s look at a few options.
One of the five Wisdom books of the Old Testament, Proverbs serves a dual purpose. It reveals to us truths about the character and person of God, and it offers us a view of a life lived as God intends. Today, we turn our attention to exploring who wrote the book, considering both traditional claims to authorship and modern scholarly perspectives.
This answer is also available in: हिन्दी The author. It is a general consensus of who wrote the book of Ecclesiastes is that of King Solomon. The phrase, “son of David, king in Jerusalem” (Ecclesiastes 1:1), is an evidence supporting Solomon as its author.It is also the undisputed opinion of all scholars that Solomon wrote Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Solomon.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Who wrote the book?» so you can surely find the answer!Who wrote the book anonymous?
The anonymous senior Trump administration official who wrote a 2018 New York Times op-ed and a subsequent book critical of President Donald Trump is Miles Taylor, he revealed in a statement to CNN...Who wrote the book arrival?
With “The Arrival,” Tan the graphic novelist has finally arrived. “The Arrival” tells not an immigrant’s story, but the immigrant’s story.Who wrote the book brave?
Brave is a children's graphic novel written by Svetlana Chmakova. The book is set in the same Berrybrook Middle School as in her preceding Awkward, but follows a different character, Jensen, who had a minor role in Awkward.Who wrote the book capital?
Is Capital Capital a good book?
- Capital is, like most of these books, seriously undertaken and solidly researched. Lanchester has a decent stab at describing what it must be like to run a corner shop, or to be detained under terrorism laws, or to leave a shack in Senegal to play alongside world-famous footballers.
Laurie Halse Anderson is a New York Times bestselling author known for tackling tough subjects with humor and sensitivity. Her work has earned numerous ALA and state awards. Two of her books, Chains and Speak, were National Book Award finalists.Who wrote the book christine?
This article is about the novel. For the film see, Christine (film). Christine is the 16th book published by Stephen King; it was his 13th novel, and the ninth novel under his own name. The book was released by Viking on 29 April 1983. The story is set in Libertyville, Pennsylvania, and tells the story of a 1958 Plymouth Fury possessed by an evil spirit. 1 Plot 2 Adaptation 3 Audiobook 4 Book ...Who wrote the book cujo?
Stephen King wrote the book Cujo. Wiki User. ∙ 2009-09-23 21:25:16. This answer is:Who wrote the book drama?
Who Wrote the Book 'Asian Drama'?Who wrote the book emile?
Relatives. Elizabeth Post, Peggy Post, Bruce Price. Emily Post ( née Price; c. October 27, 1872 – September 25, 1960) was an American author, novelist, and socialite …Who wrote the book jasher?
The Book of Jasher, also called Pseudo-Jasher, is an eighteenth-century literary forgery by Jacob Ilive.Who wrote the book jungle?
The jungle book (1894) is a collection of Stories by English author Rudyard kipling.Who wrote the book kes?
Who was the author of the movie Kes?
- Barry Hines, the author behind the film Kes, has died aged 76, prompting tributes from the worlds of literature and politics.
Leviathan or The Matter, Forme and Power of a Commonwealth Ecclesiasticall and Civil, commonly referred to as Leviathan, is a book written by Thomas Hobbes (1588–1679) …Who wrote the book mahabharata?
- Although it is unlikely that any single person wrote the poem, its authorship is traditionally ascribed to the sage Vyasa , who appears in the work as the grandfather of the Kauravas and the Pandavas . The date and even the historical occurrence of the war that is the central event of the Mahabharata are much debated.
What is metmeteorology by Aristotle about?
- Meteorology (Greek: Μετεωρολογικά; Latin: Meteorologica or Meteora) is a treatise by Aristotle. The text discusses what Aristotle believed to have been all the affections common to air and water, and the kinds and parts of the earth and the affections of its parts.
Who is the author of misery by Stephen King?
- He owes his fans a love letter. Misery is it. Paul Sheldon, author of a bestselling series of historical romances, wakes up one winter day in a strange place, a secluded farmhouse in Colorado.
Writer Edwin Bruell summarized the symbolism when he wrote in 1964, "'To kill a mockingbird' is to kill that which is innocent and harmless—like Tom Robinson." Scholars have noted that Lee often returns to the mockingbird theme when trying to make a moral point. Tom Robinson is the chief example, among several in the novel, of innocents being carelessly or deliberately destroyed. However, scholar Christopher Metress connects the mockingbird to Boo Radley: "Instead of wanting to exploit Boo ...Who wrote the book night?
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images News/Getty Images. Elie Wisel wrote the book "Night" as a memoir of his experiences as a Jew during the Holocaust. He calls himself a "messenger of the dead among the living" through his literary witness. "Night" chronicles the Holocaust and serves as the springboard for all of Wiesel's compositions.Who wrote the book oliver?
- Oliver! is a British coming-of-age stage musical, with book, music and lyrics by Lionel Bart.The musical is based upon the 1838 novel Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.. It premiered at the Wimbledon Theatre in 1960 before opening in the West End, where it enjoyed a record-breaking long run, and successful long runs on Broadway, tours and revivals, after being brought to the US by producer David ...
What is the story of peak by Roland Smith about?
- Roland Smith has created an action-packed adventure about friendship, sacrifice, family, and the drive to take on Everest, despite the incredible risk. The story of Peak’s dangerous ascent—told in his own words—is suspenseful, immediate, and impossible to put down.
It remains Daphne du Maurier's best-loved novel, continuously in print through eight decades. In 1993, when Susan Hill published her sequel to Rebecca, Mrs De Winter, du Maurier's US publishers...Who wrote the book sounder?
What is the main idea of the book Sounder?
- Sounder is a simple, well-knit, and straightforward story with a single plot line revolving around the boy growing into maturity and being given a chance in life. The tale is told by a third person omniscient narrator, with an emphasis on the boy's perspective and with simple dialogue that successfully captures the black dialect.
The Book Thief is a historical novel by the Australian author Markus Zusak, and is one of his most popular works. Published in 2005, The Book Thief became an international bestseller and was translated into 63 languages and sold 16 million copies.Who wrote the book utilitarianism?
John Stuart Mill's book Utilitarianism is a classic exposition and defence of utilitarianism in ethics. The essay first appeared as a series of three articles …Who wrote the book wish?
From award-winning author Barbara O’Connor comes a middle-grade novel about a girl who, with the help of a true-blue friend, a big-hearted aunt and uncle, and the dog of her dreams, unexpectedly learns the true meaning of family in the least likely of places.