Top best answers to the question «Yeti can cooler dimensions»
Size & Capacity
|YETI V Series||35 lbs||L 24 3/4 W 16 5/8|
|Tundra Haul||37 lbs||L 28 1/4 W 18 5/8|
|Tundra 75||34 lbs||L 33 1/2 W 17 7/8|
|Tundra 105||36 lbs||L 30 7/8 W 19 3/4|
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Yeti can cooler dimensions?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Can cooler bag yeti?
What is the smallest Yeti cooler?
- Yeti Roadie 20. The smallest Yeti ice chest in the lot. The cooler is quite light in weight as it measures 15 lbs, while the actual capacity is 22 quarts. It can also hold up to 20lbs of ice.
❓ Yeti can cooler price?
Compare with similar items
|This item YETI Rambler 12 oz. Colster Can Insulator for Standard Size Cans, Black|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (4275)|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||YETI Authorized|
❓ Yeti can cooler review?
- According to some customer reviews, the YETI cooler is capable of keeping about 80 percent of ice frozen after being exposed to 120-degree temperatures inside of a truck. Other customers rave about the workmanship of the coolers, while others claim that they can stand and sit on it without damaging the lid.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Yeti can cooler dimensions?» so you can surely find the answer!What is cooler like yeti?
- A great cooler like a Yeti but without the hefty price tag. The DriftSun coolers are heavy-duty marine and military grade roto-molded coolers that are designed with the same great technology as similar brands such as the Yeti and ORCA and will more than meet the needs of just about any application...
- Yeti coolers like the Tundra and the Roadie have a 5 year warranty. The good news is that the cooler is designed to have parts that are easily replaced if they do break. If you buy an expensive cooler, you don’t want it to be useless if the handle breaks on it.
Tundra® 350The Tundra® 350 is YETI's largest premium cooler. With a whopping 19,000 cubic inches of capacity and enough space to hold 82.4 gallons, it's built to handle big events and deep-sea catches. Where is yeti cooler factory?
Our Tundra coolers are manufactured in the USA at facilities located in Iowa and Wisconsin as well as at a facility located in the Philippines. Our Hopper coolers are manufactured in China.Where is yeti cooler from?
YETI is an American outdoor manufacturer company based in Austin, Texas. Yeti specializes in products such as ice chests, vacuum-insulated stainless-steel drinkware, soft coolers, and related accessories.Which yeti cooler is best?
What is the best cooler on the market?
- RovR RollR Wheeled Camping Rolling Cooler. If we’re talking outdoor essentials with a sense of flair,nothing comes close to the RovR Wheeled Cooler.
- Coleman Steel-Belted Cooler. Over the age of 30? You might recognize this cooler from your childhood. Heck,you might recognize it no matter what.
- Pelican Elite Cooler. It might be on the expensive side,but the Pelican Elite Cooler is built like a tank…
- Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Hardbody Cooler. Arctic Zone proves that the best coolers don’t have to break the bank…
- Igloo Party Bar Cooler. This is the best cooler for your next patio pool party,hands down…
- Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler. View at Backcountry.com If you haven’t yet heard of Yeti (the cooler brand,not the Himalayan humanoid),it’s about time you did.
- Igloo BMX 25 Quart Cooler. Some of the best coolers out there can be on the pricey side,but Igloo proves you don’t need to break the bank to ...
- YETI Hopper TWO 30 Portable Cooler. This is a fantastic cooler for keeping your stuff chilled,but that’s not all it does…
- OtterBox Trooper LT Cooler. That’s right,OtterBox doesn't just make phone cases…
- Coleman Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler. Coleman is an affordable outdoor brand that’s been around for ages…
Reviewing the Best YETI Coolers of 2021
|#1 Best Overall||#2 Best Hard Cooler||#3 Best Soft Cooler|
|YETI Haul||YETI Tundra 65||YETI Hopper Flip|
|CHECK PRICE ONLINE||CHECK PRICE ONLINE||CHECK PRICE ONLINE|
- Roy Seiders and Ryan Seiders Invented Yeti Coolers. Yeti Cooler was Invented in 2006. In 2006, Ryan sold Waterloo Rods, the company he had owned and operated for nine years. The avid outdoorsmen became frustrated with the quality of the coolers available and founded YETI that same year to invent their own high-end cooler in response.
- Austin, Texas-based Yeti was founded by brothers Roy and Ryan Seiders, two sportsmen who decided to make coolers for the luxury outdoor market rather than for mass discount retailers. In 2012, they sold majority ownership of Yeti to Cortec Group Management Services LLC, a private equity firm.
- A YETI cooler, with its rotomolded construction, generous insulation in walls and lid, and freezer-quality sealing gasket, gives you remarkable insulating performance and ice retention. View our ice retention tips for more information.
- The thing about Yetis and similar insulated coolers is that they rely on one key principle: space inefficiency. Basically, the way these coolers keep the cold in and the hot out is they put as much insulated material between the cold and the hot as possible.
- Overall, Coleman Marine Coolers are very reasonably priced compared to other coolers on the market that are specialized for marine environments. You won’t get quite the ice life or toughness of a premium cooler like Yeti or RTIC, but you will also be paying a fraction of the price.
- So all in all, Rubbermaid Coolers are a great bargain. A common comparison people make is between “X” Cooler brand and Yeti.
The Utopia Tumbler is more of a direct knock-off of the Yeti than the RTIC above is, in the fact that the 20 oz. Utopia Tumbler has the exact same shape as the Yeti. The double-walled stainless steel design, as well as the plastic top are also pretty much identical.Can i bleach my yeti cooler?
You CANNOT put bleach in a Yeti cup as it will cause the cup to rust. Both chlorine bleach and oxygen bleach (hydrogen peroxide) corrode the stainless steel that Yeti cups are made from. Use other cleaning products instead and keep your Yeti away from bleach… Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners.Can you personalize your yeti cooler?
The only place to officially customize your YETI is right here. First, pick out a YETI drinking vessel, hard cooler, or dog bowl. Then choose from our broad collection of design galleries, or, upload a personal design. Either way, your mark will last as long as the YETI it's on.Can you return a yeti cooler?
We want to be sure you're as happy with your YETI products as we are. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of your purchase, provided it has not been customized, is unused and is still in its original packaging.Do i need a yeti cooler?
- YETI coolers are worth it for people looking to get the absolute maximum performance out of a cooler. If you are heading on adventures where you need to keep ice cold for as long as possible, then YETI is the way to go. YETI coolers are engineered to be put through tough conditions and still get the job done at the highest level.
- The Yeti Tundra is one tough cooler. Strong enough for you to stand on, difficult for bears to break into, and just an all-round solid cooler that won’t let your beers get warm either! If you want one of these iconic Yeti products, there is a medium-sized color range to choose from: Harvest Red, Highlands Olive, Navy, White, Desert Tan, Aquifer Blue
- Topping many lists for the best - and most expensive - cooler is YETI. It's hard to argue with the fact that YETI essentially set the standard in cooler tech and quality when the company launched in 2006. Since then, many other brands have risen to the challenge, offering comparable products, often at more affordable prices.
How much does a Yeti tundra cooler cost?
- YETI Tundra 45 Cooler $299.99 Not Available to Ship
- Prices for a Yeti cooler can run as high as $500 or more (the Tundra 350 model costs $1,300), and many sing the praises of its high-performance products, which have a reputation for durability and quality.
YETI coolers have earned the title of status symbol in the US since they first appeared on the market in 2006. The brand's expensive, high-tech coolers range between $200 and $1,300 — there is some debate on whether they're worth the price tag.How to clean yeti soft cooler?
What's the best way to clean a Yeti?
- How to Clean Your Yeti Cooler. How Dirty is your Yeti? Dirty: For general cleaning we recommend using soap and warm water to clean the inside of the cooler. Be sure to get in the corners, near the drain plug and the seals at the top of the cooler.